Since March 16th, Dixie Vodka has supported the United States Bartenders’ Guild (USBG) charitable arm – The USBG National Charity Foundation, in particular its Bartender Emergency Assistance Program, which provides grants to bartenders in need. Through the support of many industry partners, the Foundation’s COVID-19 response efforts have already raised $8.5 million and provided grants to bartenders in every state. Please consider donating today.
- A Buzzworthy New Sanctuary in Puerto Rico
- Florida Cracker Kitchen to Host Concert Benefitting Chapters Health Foundation in support of HPH Hospice
- A Southern Collaboration Made in Hog Heaven
- Dixie Vodka Announces Partnership with Tony Stewart of Stewart-Haas Racing
- Dixie Vodka Partners with Cole Custer
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: API requests are being delayed. New posts will not be retrieved for at least 5 minutes.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.